The Benevolent Fund helps Institution members (including former members) and their dependants who have encountered financial difficulties as a result of circumstances such as:
- illness, accident or disability
- family problems
- difficulties during retirement
To access the files, you must be a member of the Benevolent Fund
Financial help is given according to each person’s needs, regardless of age, class of membership or country of residence. There is no requirement for an applicant to have contributed to the Benevolent Fund. The fund relies heavily on contributions and any donations made will enable the Institution to support a greater number of deserving recipients.
Make a donation
Donations to the Benevolent Fund can be made by contacting our Accounts Department.
Apply for funding
- To apply for funding from the Benevolent Fund, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A visit will be made by a local representative of the Benevolent Fund
- A benefits consultant's expertise is utilised in reviewing applications
A company limited by guarantee number 3087463
Registered Charity Number 1049171
Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 718626