The Professional Conduct Committee
About the committee
The Professional Conduct Committee comprises of 15 Institution members and a legal advisor.
The committee investigates allegations of professional misconduct and is also responsible for reviewing the Code of Conduct, guidance notes and disciplinary procedures. The committee meets five times a year.
To access the files, you must be a member of the Professional Conduct Committee
Membership of the Professional Conduct Committee means that you have an active role in assessing cases of professional misconduct and disciplinary procedures.
Membership of the committee involves attending meetings, assessing professional misconduct cases and assisting the review of guidance documents. As a member you'll have full access to all Professional Conduct Committee meeting minutes and other related documents.
Professional Conduct Committee meetings
This will contain all documents related to committee activities ordered by date.
- Committee agendas and minutes
- Terms of reference
If you wish to register an interest please contact the Committee Secretary by email.
- To investigate allegations of professional misconduct relation to Institution members
- To investigate allegations of criminal convictions and bankruptcies of Institution Members
- To assess cases of misrepresentation of membership
- To review guidance documents including; code of conduct, guidance notes and disciplinary procedures
The secretary for the Professional Conduct Committee is contactable by email.