The Resources Committee
About the committee
The Resources Committee is made up of the President, members of the council, panel chairmen and up to six others.
The committee meets four times a year and reports all activities to the Board of the Institution of Structural Engineers
To access the files, you must be a member of the Resources Committee
Membership of the Resources Committee is a good way to play an active role in the planning and control of Institution resources including budget management, staff and facilities.
Membership of the committee involves attending meetings, assisting the work of relevant panels and acting as a point of contact for the committee. As a member you'll have full access to all Resources Committee meeting minutes and other related documents.
Resources Committee meetings
This will contain all documents related to committee activities ordered by date.
- Committee agendas and minutes
- Terms of reference
If you wish to register an interest please contact the Committee Secretary by email.
- Review and endorse the Budget for the year, for final Board approval.
- Approve the audited financial accounts
- To assess and review the Institution of Structural Engineers’ resource needs
- To monitor the planning and control of the Institution’s finances
- Consider and make recommendations relating to annual subscriptions and fees
- To liaise with and support the work of the relevant panels including the Remuneration and Conditions of Employment Panel and the Audit and Risk Panel
- Review staff remuneration and conditions of employment
- To review the Institutions insurances, risk register and business continuity planning
- Provide guidance to regional group treasurers and study group convenors
- To review the Institution’s accommodation requirements, facilities and take responsibility for maintenance of the premises
The secretary for the Resources Committee contactable by email.