Applications and Professional Review Panel
To access the files, you must be a member of the Applications and Professional Review Panel
Membership of the Applications and Professional Review Panel is a good way to play an active role in industry developments and form lasting partnerships with relevant organisations and government agencies.
Membership of the panel involves attending meetings, assisting the work of study groups and acting as a point of contact for the panel. As a member you'll have full access to all Applications and Professional Review Panel meeting minutes and other related documents.
- To consider all applications to and transfers from all classes of membership (including re-admissions, deaths and resignations), and make appropriate recommendations to the Membership Committee.
- To review professional review reports and consider referrals and appeals under agreed procedures and make appropriate recommendations to the Membership Committee.
- To monitor and review the criteria governing entry to membership (including the IPD core objectives) regularly and provide relevant guidance/documentation to candidates.
- To conduct an annual audit of panel activity.
- To liaise with other panels or committees as appropriate.
- To establish task groups to consider particular issues that require discussion and consideration.
- To consider any other matters as directed by the Membership Committee, reporting back as appropriate.
If you have an enquiry or wish to register your interest in serving on the panel, please contact the panel secretary.