BIM (Building Information Modelling) Panel
To access the files, you must be a member of the BIM Panel
Membership of the BIM Panel is a good way to play an active role in industry developments and form lasting partnerships with relevant organisations and government agencies.
Membership of the panel involves attending meetings, assisting the work of study groups and acting as a point of contact for the panel. As a member you'll have full access to all BIM Panel meeting minutes and other related documents.
- To develop a clear understanding of what is meant by BIM (Building Information Modelling) and its application worldwide.
- To identify benefits of BIM and to investigate concerns about BIM
- To show leadership by formulating the messages that need to be communicated to inform members and outside bodies.
- To consider the support needed by members, and to act as an advocate for SMEs by addressing the risks and benefits specific to SMEs
- To always consider BIM in a global setting.
- To maintain awareness of other relevant industry groups and initiatives in relation to BIM.
- To propose ideas and initiatives to inform Institution activities.
If you have an enquiry or wish to register your interest in serving on the panel, please contact the panel secretary.