Professional Development Panel
To access the files, you must be a member of the Professional Development Panel
Membership of the Professional Development Panel is a good way to play an active role in industry developments and form lasting partnerships with relevant organisations and government agencies.
Membership of the panel involves attending meetings, assisting the work of study groups and acting as a point of contact for the panel. As a member you'll have full access to all Professional Development Panel meeting minutes and other related documents.
- To be responsible for the development of the Institution’s professional development policy.
- To make recommendations on the policy outlined in the Institution document “An Institution for 2010”.
- To monitor the operation of continuing professional development activities and policy against the Institution Code of Conduct.
- To promote the benefits of CPD to the membership and to provide relevant guidance and documentation for recording CPD.
- To monitor and review the operation of the scheme for CPD annual returns.
- To give guidance to Regional Group CPD Officers in the discharge of their duties.
- To take account of the Institution’s international role in relation to the panel’s activities.
- To liaise with the Membership Committee and other relevant committees/panels.
If you have an enquiry or wish to register your interest in serving on the panel please contact the panel secretary.