About the panel
The Sustainability Panel consists of a chairman and up to 13 others.
To access the files, you must be a member of the Sustainability Panel
Membership of the Sustainability Panel is a good way to play an active role in industry developments and form lasting partnerships with relevant organisations and government agencies.
Membership of the panel involves attending meetings, assisting the work of study groups and act as a point contact for the panel. As a member you'll have full access to all Sustainability Panel meeting minutes and other related documents.
- To promote sustainability issues with the Membership and to advise the Design Practise, Risk and Structural Safety Committee and members on strategy and policy relating to sustainable construction.
- To provide a forum for debate and dissemination of information on sustainable construction issues relevant to the membership.
- To monitor the profession’s training standards, traditions, and practise to ensure that structural engineers are able to provide a professional service to customers in relation to sustainable construction, and to promote change.
- To promote and instigate the development of effective industry-wide initiatives on sustainable construction in conjunction with other construction sector bodies.
- To respond to government and construction industry consultations relevant to the panel’s terms of reference.
If you have an enquiry or wish to register your interest in serving on the panel, please contact the panel secretary.