Join the academics community
The Institution academics community is available to both members of the Institution and non-members. Joining is very straightforward.
- Improve your teaching by learning from the experience of others
- Share your most successful teaching experiences to assist others
- Contribute to the development of better teaching and learning methods
- Influence the future investment of the Institution as it continues its support for the academic community.
How to join the community
- Log into the website at the top-right using your existing member or non-member username and password. If you have not previously registered for this site, please click the "Register" button and follow the instructions.
- Once logged-in or registered, please click the "Join the Community" link which should now appear below. You might need to refresh the page to see the link. Confirm your intention in the box that appears, and that's it!
- Your request to join then needs to be approved by the community moderator, which should take no more than one business day. Once you are accepted, you will receive a confirmation email and will then be part of the community.
If you have any issues using any of the options below, please contact AcademicsCommunity@istructe.org for assistance.