Small Practitioners Conference 2019
Designed and dedicated to support owners, directors, managers and employees working in small practices or as sole practitioners.
||5 June 2019
||Institution members: £145 + VAT
Non-members: £225 + VAT
Students: £65 + VAT
||The Institution of Structural Engineers HQ, 47 - 58 Bastwick Street, London, EC1V 3PS
About the Conference
Now in its third year, this popular conference is designed to update, support and educate sole practitioners and those working in small practices.
Expert speakers will share practical advice on a range of essential topics to help small structural engineering practices thrive.
Benefits of attendance
- Attend presentations by leading industry experts on key topics
- Gain insight into an innovative business working model
- Hear essential updates on GDPR, new VAT & tax requirements and transfer of liabilities
- Find out more about changes to the Institution's regulations and Code of Conduct
- Network and make connections with other small practitioners
Programme subject to change
- Keynote address by Anthony Parasram, Free4m Consulting: establishing and running an e-business
- Updates on the Institution's Code of Conduct and a presentation on fitness to practice - Kristy MacDonald, Disciplinary Manager, The Institution of Structural Engineers
- The role of a party wall surveyor vs an advising engineer - Simon Pole, Principal, Pole Structural Engineers
For any enquiries, please contact the events team