How to Enter
Please note that you cannot save your submission, so ensure you have all documents ready to upload before you begin.
Please complete your details on the form below and then continue to part 2.
Closing date for entries: Wednesday 1 May 2019 at 17:00 BST.
You are required to submit the following components as part of your entry:
- Poster presentation: Poster presentation: You may submit up to two posters in PDF format (A1 size), about a project or projects that you have been involved in. The posters should show the technical aspects of the design, and demonstrate your own input to the project. It is up to you to decide how you split up the posters – you may wish to focus more heavily on one project or equally across the two
- Video recorded presentation: You are required to produce a video presentation (max. 3 minutes) on your posters.
- Opinion piece: A written piece (max. 500 words). The judges have set the following topic for you to write about - ‘Considering up to three of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, give your views on how you might respond to these over the next decade through your work’
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Endorsement from your employer or sponsor member: You must supply an endorsement. This must be from either your employer or a professionally registered member of the Institution (max. 300 words)
When ready, click on 'Upload your files' below. Please submit your files to firstname.lastname@example.org
and ensure your unique entry ID code
If you have difficulties submitting your project, please contact the events team.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 7201 9824.