This course improves expert witness performance in the courtroom. An experienced lawyer will provide constructive feedback on participants’ witness-box presentation.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Describe how the court system works
- Explain your role as an independent educator of the court
- Develop key skills for presenting effective evidence
- Analyse techniques lawyers use in cross-examination and how to handle them
- Express an opinion based on the foundation of fact
- Give confident, clear testimony under cross-examination
Bond Solon has a pool of 45 freelance professional training consultants, all of who are solicitors, solicitor advocates, barristers and judges. All tutors have excellent legal and procedural knowledge, enthusiasm and the ability to give clear guidance, support and feedback to participants attending our courses. Many have had extensive experience instructing a wide variety of expert witnesses during their legal practice.
Both new experts and those with many years of experience.
Expert Witnesses: Report Writing course is being held on the previous day, 18 October, 2018 – a discount is available if both courses are booked together.
If we have not received enough bookings to break even one month before the date of the course, we will have to cancel it. So if you are interested, please don’t delay booking your place.