This course introduces what lawyers and the courts expect and require from an expert witness report.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Identify the issues to be addressed in your report
- Use a structured approach to preparation and writing
- Express an independent view and argue your conclusion
- Handle supporting information
- Develop an objective and critical eye in relation to your report
- Deal with procedural requirements, including The Expert’s Declaration
Bond Solon has a pool of 45 freelance professional training consultants, all of who are solicitors, solicitor advocates, barristers and judges. All tutors have excellent legal and procedural knowledge, enthusiasm and the ability to give clear guidance, support and feedback to participants attending our courses. Many have had extensive experience instructing a wide variety of expert witnesses during their legal practice.
New experts and those with many years of experience.
Expert Witnesses: Courtroom Skills is being run on the following day, 19 October 2018 – a discount is available if both courses are booked together.
If we have not received enough bookings to break even one month before the date of the course, we will have to cancel it. So if you are interested, please don’t delay booking your place.