This course addresses the challenges of managing projects in an engineering context. It includes practical project management tools and techniques with an emphasis on technical and commercial aspects.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Deploy a structured framework for projects
- Use a range of practical tools and techniques to help scope, plan and deliver projects
- Differentiate the roles and responsibilities in a project environment
- Manage project risks
- Monitor and communicate project status
- Use the language of project management
- Apply project management techniques in an engineering context
Steve Kendall is a chartered engineer with over 30 years’ management experience, including 20 years in a consultancy, training and coaching role. He has successfully worked with many leading organisations in various sectors, including engineering and technology, research and development and professional/education.
Existing or aspiring project managers who wish to improve their ability to achieve their project goals by acquiring best practice tools and techniques.
Experience of working in a project environment would be helpful.
If we have not received enough bookings to break even one month before the date of the course, we will have to cancel it. So if you are interested, please don’t delay booking your place.