This course provides a suite of tools, guides and behaviours to help participants become strong, fair and confident negotiators, and able to reach solutions that work for both parties.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Define what negotiation really is
- Negotiate objectives and desired outcomes
- Explore the typical behaviours, approaches and styles in negotiating situations
- Apply new behaviours and principles to improve negotiating skills
- Manage the competitive and collaborative aspects of negotiation
- Apply a structured process for collaborative negotiations
- Apply best practice through each negotiation stage
Chris Gale is a qualified motivational performance coach and a successful recruiter and talent management specialist, skilled in competency-based interviewing and the design and delivery of assessment centre activities. He is a moments of truth practitioner focused on the delivery of unexpected and outstanding customer service, customer focus and customer care.
Anyone wishing to improve their competence and skill in handling/managing a negotiation with internal or external suppliers, contractors and customers.
If we have not received enough bookings to break even one month before the date of the course, we will have to cancel it. So if you are interested, please don’t delay booking your place.