This interactive half-day coaching workshop provides a unique opportunity to learn, discuss and receive personalised feedback on your sales skills from an experienced sales trainer – enabling you to convert prospects into paying clients more easily and effectively.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Manage the fears and insecurities people commonly experience around sales
- Build trust and rapport with leads quickly and easily
- Analyse prospects’ objections and respond to them, in order to move forward with a sale
- Build a clearly defined sales process
- Use proven sales methodologies: questioning & listening, sales scripts, emotion vs logic, DISC communication styles
For the past decade Parag Prasad has been an award-winning business mentor to many of London's elite entrepreneurs including: ProperCorn, the 5th fasted growing company in Europe (Financial Times, 2017), Weston Williamson, one of the leading architecture firms behind TFL's £15 billion Crossrail project and Chilango, voted one of Britain's 27 most disruptive companies by the Telegraph.
"After he coached senior partners in our practice as we grew from 50 to 100 staff he went on to coach the owners of more than 40 other renowned architecture practices in London. Put simply, Parag has become an essential resource for our profession" Chris Williamson, Weston Williamson + Partners.
Practice owners and senior director-level staff of ambitious big-vision small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs).
This is one of a series of four Business Development Seminars. There is a discount if all four are booked together. Click through to Eventbrite booking page for details.
Don't delay booking your place - if we have not received enough bookings to break even one month before the date of the course, we will have to cancel it.