This newly released online course is aimed at supporting Members, wherever they are based, in preparing for their Chartered Membership Examination. This online course ensures that candidates have access to the latest, accurate and trustworthy guidance from Institution experts.
It has been proven by examination statistics that candidates who partake in preparation courses perform better in the exam.
The course is divided into modules that mirror the sections of the Chartered Membership Exam and allows candidates to progress through their preparation in a structured manner over several weeks or months.
The modules include:
The course features videos, presentations and animated time lapse drawings delivered by Chartered Structural Engineers. There will be opportunity for reflection, review of previous questions and time for you to liaise with peers and mentors to better develop your conceptual design abilities, and examination techniques.
- Purpose of the Exam and its structure
- Conceptual Design – Section 1A
- Communication with the client – Section 1B
- Structural design of all principal elements – Section 2C
- Structural drawings – Section 2D
- Construction issues – Section 2E
- Recent developments in the Exam and additional resources
Anyone who is preparing to sit The Institution of Structural Engineers Chartered Membership Exam.
To register your interest in this course, contact email@example.com