The Building Safety Act puts in place new and enhanced regulatory regimes for building safety and construction products and affects all practicing structural engineers.
It’s essential that all built environment professionals fully understand the new statutory and contractual obligations and competency requirements to ensure their compliance with the enhanced safety framework.
This interactive online surgery gives you the opportunity to submit your questions to legal experts from Ashurst, who will provide clarity and guidance on some of the key legal issues around the BSA.
- Build your confidence, knowledge, and competence in meeting the new legal obligations under the BSA.
- Understand the key changes, additional liabilities and your new responsibilities under the BSA and to the Building Safety Regulator.
- Gain an appreciation of the wider building safety issues the industry is grappling with and the role you can play in helping to navigate these challenges.
- Directors and Technical Directors
- SME Practitioners
- Graduate Structural Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Register to attend by clicking ‘book a place’.
- You’ll then receive an email advising you how to submit your question, closer to the time of the event.