16 January 2020 - 19 March 202018:00
View on Google Maps
An IStructE account gives you access to a world of knowledge. Create a profile to receive details of our unique range of resources, events and training.
Added to basket
IET BirminghamView on Google Maps
Availability Places available
The course consists of three ten hour sessions held on Thursday evenings, and a mock exam held on Saturday 29 February 2020.
The course addresses the key skills required to pass the exam, and provides plenty of opportunities for practice. Experienced Chartered Structural Engineers will be on hand to answer any queries during the sessions.
By the end of the course you should:
• Understand the exam process
• Understand how the exam will be assessed
• Know where to find design information
• Know how to complete the question in the time available
• Be able to develop a strategy for your exam preparation
• Understand the ‘do’s and don’ts’ of the exam
• Have gained experience of scheme design and sketching
• Have taken a full mock exam and received feedback
Places are limited and early registration is advised.
To enter please complete the application form, returning it to the listed address. Then pay by clicking on the orange button and visiting eventbrite.
Course tutors donate their time and travelling costs to keep the course cost low. £25 from the registration fee of £350 is donated to IStructE's Benevolent Fund.
Free refreshments will be provided. Limited free parking is available.
The venue is within walking distance of Birmingham New Street and Snow Hill railway stations.
The course constitutes Continuing Professional Development and a certificate will be available to all attendees.
Email - [email protected]
Name - Steve Pountney