28 February 202318:45 - 22:00 GMT
Croydon Masonic Hall, Festival Suite, 73 Oakfield Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2UX
View on Google Maps
During this event the Chair for of the South Eastern Counties Committee for 2022, Chris O'Regan, will be host. Additionally, the President of the Institution of Structural Engineers, Matt Byatt will be present as well as the Deputy Chief Executive, Darren Byrne.
Finally, the awards for student members, Fellows and the Project Awards for 2022 will also be presented.
Chris O’Regan FIStructE, South Eastern Counties Region, Chair for 2022
Matt Byatt FIStructE, President of the Institution of Structural Engineers 2023
Darren Byrne, Deputy Chief Executive
There is to be a dinner during this visit that is to be held at the Croydon & District Masonic Hall. It is a three course meal, with the following menu:
F - Fish
V - Vegetarian
(1) Smoked Chicken Salad with red pepper and basil pesto. (C)
(2) Platter of Smoked Seafood, a trio of Smoked Salmon, Peppered Mackerel, Smoked Trout with Horseradish Sauce & Granary Bread. (F)
(3) Freshly made soup of your choice with croutons. (V)
(1) Supreme of Chicken with Asparagus, Mushrooms and White Wine Sauce. (C)
(2) Grilled Sea Bass served with lemon & herbs. (F)
(3) Mediterranean Vegetables with wild seasonal rice or Pearls of Couscous and Sundried Tomatoes & Basil Pesto. (V)
(1) Profiteroles filled with cream and served with butterscotch or chocolate sauce. (C)
(2) Ricotta Brulee Cheesecake. (F)
(3) Fresh Fruit Salad laced with Cointreau and served with fresh cream. (V)
Please note that the ticket fee covers some of the cost of the meal, with the rest being subsidised by the IStructE.Ticketing is limited to one per attendee.
The IStructE Tuesday Group invites you to a tour of Bath Abbey's footprint project with Mann Williams.
A technical lecture by the 2023 President, Matt Byatt FIStructE and Institution updates by Darren Byrne, Deputy Chief Executive.
Seamus Doyle will give an online technical lecture about the design and construction of The Exo Building, Point Square, Dublin.
A joint hybrid lecture between IES and IStructE on eliminating the performance gap: Reducing energy and carbon.
A series of online courses on the material Eurocodes.
The East Midlands Regional Group would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend their Annual Dinner.
This seminar is a must for all structural engineers. It will provide up-to-date information and advice.
The first of this year’s training gyms continues the leadership skills theme and will be an in-person event.