Our forums are intended to allow both structural engineers and non-structural engineers to discuss the matters which affect them, obtain help with any queries and act as a useful way in which to communicate.

For more information, please visit the I need help or frequently asked questions areas.

Q&A Public forum. Ask a question!
New thread | Subscribe to forum | Institution Forums > Q&A
Thread Created by Posts Views Last post
Buy passport online Buy identity card online
1 8
(20/03/2019 16:17:44)
Absolute max
1 4531
(31/01/2019 19:01:02)
Need your Valuable input
1 4708
(11/01/2019 08:47:20)
I need a structural engineer
1 1922
(15/12/2018 22:23:06)
Sunken Slab Detail
2 3059
(02/12/2018 11:27:18)
Analysis of portal frame piotr odron
43 39642 Inban
(20/11/2018 15:15:38)
R&D Tax Credits Michael Humphreys
2 12915 Michael Johnson
(08/11/2018 20:55:22)
Effects of sound vibrations on building
1 8371
(12/10/2018 02:54:46)
How to calculate the Ncr,T & Ncr,TF in Clause EN 1993-1-1:2005 Equation 6.52
1 9926
(25/06/2018 03:12:18)
Amount of m3 Sand used in construction
1 9619
(10/06/2018 10:09:44)
1 2 3 4 5 ...

PLEASE NOTE: Users seeking advice on home improvements or adaptations should consult a structural engineer using our Building Confidence service, where you can locate a trustworthy professional near you and get the advice you need to ensure your works are safe and secure. No advice provided within the forum can be guaranteed by the Institution, neither can it be a substitute for a consultation on site.

It is important that before using any of the Institution forums, that you have read and understood our complete terms and conditions of use.

All of the pages on this website are the copyright © of The Institution of Structural Engineers.

The Institution of Structural Engineers, International HQ, 47-58 Bastwick Street, London, EC1V 3PS, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)20 7235 4535 Fax: +44 (0)20 7235 4294
Registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales No. 233392 and in Scotland No. SC038263
Follow us on: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Youtube The Structural Engineer Jobs