The Structural Engineer > Archive > Volume 12 (1934) > Issues > Issue 12 > A New Stand at Wimbledon
Name of File 1482-12-12.pdf cached at 11/12/2017 09:45:09 - with 2 pages. pdfPath: E:\k9.istructe.org\CMS\webtest\files\c9\c9febbe0-dc28-4ce8-9927-67bb87640e52.pdf. thumbPath: E:\k9.istructe.org\CMS\webtest\files\pdfthumbs\c9febbe0-dc28-4ce8-9927-67bb87640e52_1.png. objDoc: 1 - True. objPreview.Log: . strFileName: c9febbe0-dc28-4ce8-9927-67bb87640e52_1.png

Members/subscribers must be logged in to view this article

A New Stand at Wimbledon

WITH the removal of the wooden stand between Courts Nos. 2 and 3 early this year disappeared one of the sole remaining relics of the old Worple Road days where the “All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club ” commenced its career many years ago.