The Structural Engineer > Archive > Volume 13 (1935) > Issues > Issue 1 > The History of the Institution Branches V. South Western Branch
Name of File 1625-13-01.pdf cached at 15/12/2017 13:44:12 - with 1 pages. pdfPath: E:\k9.istructe.org\CMS\webtest\files\cb\cb70e73f-9c0d-4fd7-afc4-8229c28808b5.pdf. thumbPath: E:\k9.istructe.org\CMS\webtest\files\pdfthumbs\cb70e73f-9c0d-4fd7-afc4-8229c28808b5_1.png. objDoc: 1 - True. objPreview.Log: . strFileName: cb70e73f-9c0d-4fd7-afc4-8229c28808b5_1.png

Members/subscribers must be logged in to view this article

The History of the Institution Branches V. South Western Branch

THIS Branch was formed as the result of a preliminary meeting convened by Captain E. M. Leest, on February llth, 1926, at Plymouth. Eight members of the Institution attended, and welcomed Mr. H.J. Deane, then Vice-president of the Institution, who explained the objects and the work undertaken by branches.

Author(s): Ridley, Martyn Noel

Keywords: istructe yorkshire branch;history