The Structural Engineer > Archive > Volume 16 (1938) > Issues > Issue 10 > The Institution's New Premises
Name of File 2487-16-10.pdf cached at 17/12/2017 21:30:12 - with 2 pages. pdfPath: E:\k9.istructe.org\CMS\webtest\files\b1\b1c8be8d-11f4-4e77-a853-eeb3ec1ed980.pdf. thumbPath: E:\k9.istructe.org\CMS\webtest\files\pdfthumbs\b1c8be8d-11f4-4e77-a853-eeb3ec1ed980_1.png. objDoc: 1 - True. objPreview.Log: . strFileName: b1c8be8d-11f4-4e77-a853-eeb3ec1ed980_1.png

Members/subscribers must be logged in to view this article

The Institution's New Premises

THE Institution’s headquarters are now established in the new premises at No. 11, Upper Belgrave Street, London, S.W.l. For some time past it was felt that the premises at No; 10, Upper Belgrave Street were becoming inadequate in view of the increasing activities of the Institution. Most important was the fact that the meeting hall could no longer accommodate the numbers attending the general meetings.