The Structural Engineer > Archive > Volume 2 (1924) > Issues > Issue 5 > Tintern Abbey. A Record of Repairs Executed Since 1913 Under the Direction of H.M. Office of Works P
Name of File 4275-02-05.pdf cached at 11/12/2017 15:30:00 - with 8 pages. pdfPath: E:\k9.istructe.org\CMS\webtest\files\2a\2aa5f8d0-d97e-43a2-8316-6ceebefc32e2.pdf. thumbPath: E:\k9.istructe.org\CMS\webtest\files\pdfthumbs\2aa5f8d0-d97e-43a2-8316-6ceebefc32e2_1.png. objDoc: 1 - True. objPreview.Log: . strFileName: 2aa5f8d0-d97e-43a2-8316-6ceebefc32e2_1.png

Members/subscribers must be logged in to view this article

Tintern Abbey. A Record of Repairs Executed Since 1913 Under the Direction of H.M. Office of Works Part II - Reinforcement on Overhanging Masses of Masonry and Wall Heads

THE intention to apply to the ruins of Tintern Abbey only such repairs as would not affect the beauty or the antiquarian interest of the building very seriously complicated the difficulty of its preservation by the Historic Buildings Branch of H.M. Ofice of Works. William Harvey

Author(s): Harvey, William