The Structural Engineer > Archive > Volume 26 (1948) > Issues > Issue 5 > Kokine Rest House and Country Club
Name of File 1991-26-05.pdf cached at 11/12/2017 17:18:19 - with 1 pages. pdfPath: E:\k9.istructe.org\CMS\webtest\files\37\3782d560-222b-4d24-8050-b67c24af339e.pdf. thumbPath: E:\k9.istructe.org\CMS\webtest\files\pdfthumbs\3782d560-222b-4d24-8050-b67c24af339e_1.png. objDoc: 1 - True. objPreview.Log: . strFileName: 3782d560-222b-4d24-8050-b67c24af339e_1.png

Members/subscribers must be logged in to view this article

Kokine Rest House and Country Club

Through the generosity of Mr. E.J. Buckton, senior partner of Messrs. Rendel, Palmer and Tritton, the Council was enabled to appoint a Board of Trustees to accept and administer independently of the Institution the freehold property known as “Kokine,” at Orpington. The property is administered on a non-profit making basis for the benefit of members of this and kindred Institution and their wives and families.