The Structural Engineer > Archive > Volume 3 (1911) > Issues > Issue 1 > Swanscombe reinforced concrete pier
Name of File 6857-10003-01.pdf cached at 16/12/2017 07:17:45 - with 43 pages. pdfPath: E:\k9.istructe.org\CMS\webtest\files\9e\9ef22b80-1756-4481-9ead-98059e372ea4.pdf. thumbPath: E:\k9.istructe.org\CMS\webtest\files\pdfthumbs\9ef22b80-1756-4481-9ead-98059e372ea4_1.png. objDoc: 1 - True. objPreview.Log: . strFileName: 9ef22b80-1756-4481-9ead-98059e372ea4_1.png

Members/subscribers must be logged in to view this article

Swanscombe reinforced concrete pier

The gradual development of the Associated Portland Cement Manufacturers’ Swanscotnbe works since the conlmencement of their rotatory plant in 1899 has resulted in a very large increase in the capacity of the works and necessitated considerable enlargement of the wharves, more especially for the loading of cernent into steamers and sailing ships direct. C Percy Taylor