Call for nominations – Wales Regional Group Committee 2019
The Wales Regional Group is seeking nominations for the Wales Regional Group Committee for the 2019 Session. Submit your nomination by 10 September.
The following positions will be for a period of one year:
And for a period of three years (until end of 2021)
In accordance with the Wales Regional Group Regulations:
- The Vice-Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer shall be elected to serve for one year and are eligible for re-election each year thereafter.
- The General Committee Members are elected to serve for a period of three years (all positions currently occupied to end of 2018).
- The year of office shall be from 1 January each year.
- Nominations shall be proposed and seconded in writing by Voting Members of the Wales Regional Group after obtaining the consent of the nominee.
- In addition, each group shall be entitled to nominate a corresponding member of the Committee.
The following should be noted for the Wales Regional Group election process:
- The main office bearer and general committee positions are open for nomination.
- A ballot, if required, will be managed by the Secretariat in London.
- It is proposed to have the new committee shadowing, if necessary, the current committee from October 2018 in readiness for the new Session starting 1 January 2019.
Please submit the nomination form by email
by close of business on 10 September 2018.