BREEAM is a robust environmental assessment system which encourages improvements to the design and construction process. Often those responsible for gaining many BREEAM credits are unaware of certain responsibilities, cost and logistic implications of adopting BREEAM until late into their projects when it may be too late or too costly to take action.
Completing this online course will give you an understanding of:
- What BREEAM is
- How BREEAM plays a part in the design phase – and how to ensure this is implemented
- The likely implications and challenges of design and construction decisions
- How to integrate BREEAM effectively throughout the design and construction process
As part of this online course, you will learn from industry experts, giving advice and tips on adopting BREEAM and how you can find out more about different schemes, how to gain credits and achieve higher ratings.
NB: You will have one year from receipt of your login details to complete the course.
This course is suitable for professionals involved in the design process
Having completed this course, you will be able to:
- Have a sound working knowledge or BREEAM
- Ensure construction activities are targeted effectively at achieving BREEAM
- Interact with the design team more effectively to achieve BREEAM ratings
The post BREEAM Masterclass for Designers appeared first on BRE Academy.