Enter the Structural Awards 2020/21
Follow a simple three step process to enter the awards.
Complete all three parts of your entry by 17:00 BST on the extended deadline day of 30 April 2021.
Start by completing the short entry form. It takes ten minutes to complete and only requires basic information including:
- Project name, description and completion date
- Company details (including the name of project contact)
- Name of the IStructE member in your organisation
Step 2. Illustrated report and supporting imagery
When you submit the form we will send you an email containing:
- Your project's unique ID
- A link to a cover sheet for your illustrated report
- A link to OneDrive, where you will upload your complete submission and supporting documentation
- Read our entry guide for full details on how to make your submission.
Step 3. Entry fee
The entry fee per project is £300 + VAT and must be paid online using credit or debit card. Entry fees are non-refundable. You will need to login or create an IStructE account to pay.
Ready to pay now?
You can pay your Structural Awards entry fee here.
Contact us if you have any questions or problems with your entry.