Be a part of the world’s greatest
celebration of structural engineering
The Structural Awards showcase the world’s most cutting-edge engineering projects and celebrate structural engineers as outstanding, creative design professionals.
The 12 categories reward technical expertise, creative design and exceptional delivery, rather than the size or budget of a project.
Whether your project is a small-scale extension or the development of an iconic new structure, enter today and gain global recognition for your achievements.
- • Showcase your work on an international stage
- • Demonstrate that your company is an industry leader and gain a competitive edge
- • Increase your PR exposure and benefit from publication online and in The Structural Engineer
- • Have your hard work recognised by an international panel of expert judges
- • Network with your peers, potential clients, partners and the best engineers in the industry at the awards ceremony in November.
The deadline for entries is 17:00 on 17 April 2019.
17 April Deadline for entries
1 August Shortlist announced
15 November Awards Ceremony takes place