Deadline extended to 24 April
The Structural Awards showcase the world’s most cutting-edge engineering projects and celebrate structural engineers as outstanding, creative design professionals.
The 12 categories reward technical expertise, creative design and exceptional delivery, rather than the size or budget of a project.
Whether your project is a small-scale extension or the development of an iconic new structure, enter today and gain global recognition for your achievements.
- • Showcase your work on an international stage
- • Demonstrate that your company is an industry leader and gain a competitive edge
- • Increase your PR exposure and benefit from publication online and in The Structural Engineer
- • Have your hard work recognised by an international panel of expert judges
- • Network with your peers, potential clients, partners and the best engineers in the industry at the awards ceremony in November.
The deadline for entries has been extended to 24 April 2019 17:00 BST.
24 April Deadline for entries
1 August Shortlist announced
15 November Awards Ceremony takes place