Structural Awards 2022
A renewed foundation for the Structural Awards
This year we are launching exciting changes to the Structural Awards to ensure that we recognise the incredible work structural engineers around the world are delivering in response to emerging issues in construction, particularly the climate crisis.
In place of award categories entries will be judged in response to the four key attributes that exemplify structural engineering achievement; Planet, Process, Profession and People. With ten winning projects declared the best of the best at our annual award ceremony.
Entry has now closed. The shortlist will be announced in September 2022.
Entry deadline 9 May 2022
Shortlist announced 8 September 2022
Winners announced 11 November 2022
Winning a Structural Award means:
- Recognition of your achievements by our expert judging panel
- Extensive media coverage and publicity of your work
- A celebration of the technical expertise and hard work of your team
- A spotlight on your organisation’s commitment to sustainable practices across design and construction
- A showcase of projects that have tangible benefits for end-users and make a positive impact on communities
- Joining a remarkable group of Structural Award-winners that enhance the reputation of the profession and inspire others
- Boosting your business by establishing new relationships and reaching new clients
Time to commit
Reducing carbon emissions is a global priority, but how much difference can one individual really make?
Five leading structural engineers explain why we need to take our professional responsibility seriously and commit to doing things better, starting today.
Watch the four minute video below and show it to your clients and collaborators to start the conversation.