Although it suits a wide range of project sizes, this is the only price book which sets out a detailed cost base for contracts exceeding £4,000,000 in value.
Major changes have been made to this 143rd edition: New Cost Models for a retail distribution unit, a palliative care unit, and a cinema.
As well as an overhaul of prices, several new items have been added, including:
- An expanded range of beam and block flooring
- Rainwater harvesting - with a precast concrete tank
- A precast concrete flow attenuation system
- Precast concrete communication boxes
Standard features include:
- 20,000 prices for the most frequently specified items, the majority with labour constants and detailed build-ups.
- Hundreds of alternative materials prices for the more unusual items.
- Detailed guidance on wage rates, daywork, cost limits and allowances, property insurance and professional fees, plus useful formulae, design criteria and trade association addresses.
- Updates, free of charge, two or three times a year