Voting closed at noon on 2 September 2019
CONTEST: Vice Presidents
The number of vacancies for Vice-Presidents is two.
As only two candidates have been nominated (Mohamad K Al-Dah and Matthew Byatt) there is no contest.
CONTEST: Election of Ordinary Members
The minimum number of ordinary members (continuing in office and to be elected) from any electoral region is 1 (apart from Region 11 (Hong Kong), where it is 2). To fulfil this requirement, at least one candidate from Region 2 (Scottish, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland) must now be elected. There is no maximum number from any region.
As only one candidate has been nominated in Region 2 (Stephen D Alford) he is automatically elected.
9 to elect
- CASHELL, Katherine A - 1,524 - ELECTED
- BLEEZE, Rebecca M T M - 1,424 - ELECTED
- ORR, John J - 1,303 - ELECTED
- REYNOLDS, Andrea K - 1,265 - ELECTED
- PITCHERS, Simon J - 1,218 - ELECTED
- NELSON, Philip - 1,116 - ELECTED
- PRICE, John R - 1,077 - ELECTED
- LOK, Francis Tat-seng - 1,068 - ELECTED
- HUANG, Hélène - 969 - ELECTED
- KASSABIAN, Paul E - 948
- SIKKA, Prashant - 914
- SNOWBALL, Andrew L - 903
Number of eligible voters: 18,879
Votes cast by post:115
Votes cast online: 2,445
Total number of votes cast: 2,560
Number of votes found to be invalid:1
Total number of valid votes to be counted: 2,559