Voting closed at noon on 2 September 2019.
CONTEST: Vice Presidents
The number of vacancies for Vice-Presidents is two.
As only two candidates have been nominated (Mohamad K Al-Dah and Matthew Byatt) there is no contest.
CONTEST: Election of Ordinary Members
The minimum number of ordinary members (continuing in office and to be elected) from any electoral region is one (apart from Region 11 (Hong Kong), where it is two). To fulfil this requirement, at least one candidate from Region 2 (Scottish, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland) must now be elected. There is no maximum number from any region.
As only one candidate has been nominated in Region 2 (Stephen D Alford) he is automatically elected.
9 to elect
- CASHELL, Katherine A - 1,524 - ELECTED
- BLEEZE, Rebecca M T M - 1,424 - ELECTED
- ORR, John J - 1,303 - ELECTED
- REYNOLDS, Andrea K - 1,265 - ELECTED
- PITCHERS, Simon J - 1,218 - ELECTED
- NELSON, Philip - 1,116 - ELECTED
- PRICE, John R - 1,077 - ELECTED
- LOK, Francis Tat-seng - 1,068 - ELECTED
- HUANG, Hélène - 969 - ELECTED
- KASSABIAN, Paul E - 948
- SIKKA, Prashant - 914
- SNOWBALL, Andrew L - 903
Number of eligible voters: 18,879
Votes cast by post:115
Votes cast online: 2,445
Total number of votes cast: 2,560
Number of votes found to be invalid:1
Total number of valid votes to be counted: 2,559