FOOTPRINT+ is at the forefront of the UK property industry's low-carbon future allowing professionals to discover the latest techniques whilst connecting with like-minded experts. Taking place on Brighton seafront with views of Rampion wind farm, the location of the event adds a dramatic sense of immediacy and relevance to the talks.
Over 3000 attendees are expected to attend this year’s three-day conference, taking place on 6-8 June. Over 150 stellar speakers from across the built environment industry and beyond will debate the key issues across five stages focused on: the retrofit agenda, the circular economy, financing the carbon revolution, zero carbon energy and timber in construction.
The FOOTPRINT+ Conference is the place to learn about emerging technologies and see how they can be adopted in everyday practice to accelerate action against climate change.
Here are just some of the thought-provoking and CPD-certified sessions you can't afford to miss this June:
- London Councils x Birmingham: Building the Capacity we need to deliver Retrofit at a City Scale
- Space House: Retrofitting a Modernist icon
- Retain, renew, demolish? Deciding the future of your assets
- Procurement sets the scene for a Circular Economy
- How is the Circular Economy best quantified?
- Designing out material redundancy
- The New Model Building: Mass timber multi-family housing model
- Built by Nature: Legal Knowledge Platform
- Mass Timber Insurance Playbook
- NABERS UK: A tool for investors to drive energy efficiency
- Place-based green finance: Local Climate Bonds, Green Mortgages and Property Linked Finance
- Concrete: What can we do to decarbonise today?
- New bricks for lower carbon walls
- Electricity microgrids in town centre regeneration
Apart from that, the event provides beautiful breakfast briefings, thrilling think tanks, crowded conferences and perfect parties.
FOOTPRINT+ creative director Tim Pyne said: “We curated FOOTPRINT+ to provide the industry’s best speakers in the UK and reveal state-of-the-art techniques on carbon reduction to the entire property world. It’s a three-day event, so there is ample opportunity for relaxed networking. Lots of business happens while the learning’s going on, and the brilliant venue overlooking a wind farm an hour from London is a unique setting.”
For further information about FOOTPRINT+, to view the agenda and speaker line up or to book your ticket, please visit www.footprintplus.com
For discounts on group booking (4 passes or more) or to make a group booking - please contact [email protected]