This popular text is designed to be useful, at all levels, to students and practitioners of architecture, construction studies, building services, surveying, and environmental science.
This new edition has been thoroughly updated and the contents reorganised to ensure optimum presentation and understanding of topics.
Covering a range of topical areas including climate change, carbon and energy management, sustainability in construction, and sick and green buildings, this remains the key introductory text for understanding the principles and theories of the environmental science behind construction.
Key features of the seventh edition are:
- Clear and accessible text layout for ease of use
- Minimum prior knowledge of science and mathematics assumed
- Worked examples explained step-by-step
- Fully updated dynamic illustrations and figures
- Large resource sections of supporting information and references