Nominations are sought for candidates for Trustee and Council election 2021
- Vice President (Trustee) 2022 - 2024 – 2 vacancies to be filled by election
- Vice President elected from the electoral region Africa, India and the Middle East
- Vice President elected from the electoral region Australasia and South-East Asia
- Board Member (Trustee) 2022 - 2024 – 3 vacancies to be filled by election
- Ordinary Member of Council 2022 - 2024 – 4 vacancies to be filled by election
Chartered Members who have submitted a current Institution Continuing Professional Development Return) are invited to consider standing for election as a Vice-President 2022-24.
Chartered and Incorporated Structural Engineers, Technician Members and Graduate members (who have submitted a current Institution Continuing Professional Development return) are invited to consider standing for election as Board Member or ordinary member of the Council 2022-24
Further information and nomination forms (which must be completed by the candidate and supported by ten other Voting Members) are available at www.cesvotes.com/istructe
In due course, voting documents will be issued and you will be able to vote either electronically or by post.
The results will subsequently be published in The Structural Engineer
, in the e-newsletter and on the IStructE website.
For further information or clarification contact Dr Kristy MacDonald, Board Secretary [email protected]
The Structural Engineer
Change is a constant – modernising the Institution for a new era
The Institution’s Board and Council are preparing a suite of reforms and initiatives to support the development of the organisation over the coming years, explains CEO, Martin Powell.