The 2022 DISC conference took place online; a half day event focusing on concrete innovations for sustainability and low carbon design. Listen to engineers and academics share current research and best practice around project sustainability.
The conference is now available to view on-demand:
- Levers for concrete CO2 impact reduction - Dr Janet Lees, Professor of Civil Engineering, University of Cambridge
- Modelling the UK carbonation of concrete emissions sink - Dr Rachel Capon, UK Concrete Sustainability Programme Coordinator, Mineral Products Association
- Highlights of fib bulletin 97 on “External tendons for bridges” - Dr Christian Glaeser, Chief Technology Officer, DYWIDAG
- Project presentation: London College of Fashion - Robert Jones, Associate Structural Engineer, Buro Happold and Keith Ellis, Design Manager, Expanded
- Project presentation: The New Storstrøm Bridge - Mike Needham, Director (Major Crossings), Ramboll UK
fibUK: Developments in structural concrete conference 2022 The fibUK: Developments in structural concrete conference 2022 focuses on concrete innovations for sustainability and low carbon.