Graphic statics is a traditional visual analysis method used for centuries to analyse structures and design some of the most elegant and impressive buildings and monuments in human history.
Throughout this series, our expert panel from Block Research Group will encourage engineers to explore the possibilities of graphic statics and explain how to incorporate the method into the conceptual design of structures.
Purchasing this series will grant you access to all five webinars:
1. Graphic statics: structural design and analysis through geometry
2. Graphical analysis of frames and trusses
3. Computational graphical analysis of 2D structures
4. Funicular shell form finding
5. Advanced computational graphic statics
Who should attend:
Concerned about your time zone?
- Engineers with active roles in the conceptual design of structures - particularly shell structures, membrane structures, long span structures and trusses
- Conservation engineers assessing equilibrium and stability of masonry structures
- Engineers looking to use graphic statics to design efficient, material-saving structures
- Structural engineering students
All webinars will be recorded and available to view on-demand for our international audience.