The Institution’s Structural Futures Committee, in conjunction with the IABSE British Group hosted this event based on the theme of the 2018 Henderson Colloquium: ‘Adaptable structures - what really is serviceability?’.
The panel includes:
- David Knight, Director, Design & Engineering, Cake Industries
- Ed Clark, Director, Arup & Chair, Structural Futures Committee
- Neil Loudon, Group Manager – Structures, Highways England
- William Algaard, Associate Director, Arup
- Michal Drewniok, Research Assistant in Civil Engineering, Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge
- Ian Firth, Consultant, COWI