The Structural Engineer is seeking article contributions on the following topics in 2024:
- January 2024: Structural use of glass
- February 2024: Modern methods of construction (modular/off-site)
- March 2024: Conservation engineering
- April 2024: The future of concrete
- May 2024: ‘Everyday’ bridge design – pedestrian and small-scale
- June 2024: Circularity and reuse of materials
- July 2024: Durability – good detailing and rectifying defects
- August 2024: Domestic/small-scale residential projects – retrofitting (and other interventions)
- September 2024: Good practice in timber design
- October 2024: Computational modelling – pitfalls and good practice
- November/December 2024: Structural Awards
To put forward an article idea, email [email protected]
Article suggestions should be received no later than 6 months before the issue date, with a view to a 1st draft being submitted 5 months before the issue date.
To find out more about advertising in each issue, visit our Advertise page.
Like what you see? Visit our Subscriptions page to find out about subscription options.