The Structural Engineer is seeking article contributions on the following topics in 2023:
- January 2023: Designing for the future (resilience, durability and adaptability)
- February 2023: Low-carbon solutions for domestic (and other small) projects
- March 2023: Reuse of structural steel
- April 2023: Modular/off-site construction
- May 2023: Making timber mainstream: overcoming challenges
- June 2023: Women in engineering
- July 2023: Low-carbon concrete structures – challenges and opportunities
- August 2023: Regenerative design
- September 2023: Maintenance and rehabilitation of bridges
- October 2023: Reuse of existing buildings
- November/December 2023: Structural Awards
To put forward an article idea, email [email protected]
Article suggestions should be received no later than 6 months before the issue date, with a view to a 1st draft being submitted 5 months before the issue date.
To find out more about advertising in each issue, visit our Advertise page.