The Chartered Member exam is recognised globally as a rigorous assessment of competence for structural engineers. As a gateway to the profession, the exam is necessarily challenging and whilst we want to maintain the highest of standards, we also want to provide support and encouragement for Graduate Members to develop in a career that will last them a lifetime.
Statistics show that candidates who attend a preparation course perform better in the exam, but some people do not have access to a face-to-face programme due to their location. The online Chartered Member preparation course provides an accessible and flexible way to get ready for the exam.
Regardless of where you are, this online course will allow you to access supporting material to achieve your best exam result. You'll access engaging videos, sample answers and supporting information from Chartered members and exam experts to help you understand exactly what you need to pass the exam.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
• Plan your own preparation for the exam
• Recognise what is required to pass each element of the exam
• Formulate distinct and viable solutions to exam questions
• Employ conceptual tools to develop efficient solutions to exam questions
• Approach each part of the exam with confidence
• Identify any gaps in your preparation
Once purchased, you will have 12 months of unlimited access to all of the materials so that you can work through them at your own pace and re-visit the topics as many times as you need.