Flood and storm damage

Flood and storm damage can leave you uncertain about the safety of your home. A professionally qualified structural engineer will help you determine the extent of the damage and devise repairs.


The following factsheet explains when to talk to a structural engineer and how they can improve your project.

Find an Engineer

Search for structural engineers across the UK using our database. Only firms with at least one member of The Institution of Structural Engineers are included, ensuring that you are put in touch with a trustworthy professional.