fib achieves this through academic research, the development of guidance and recommendations, and the publication of fib bulletins. Please see the brochure in the Downloads section for full details.
fibUK ensures the UK is represented at an international level in developing new international concrete design standards and guidance, with fibUK members sitting on all fib commissions (for details please see Downloads section).
- High-quality fib publications such as Structural Concrete and fib technical bulletins
- Access to fib’s global network
- Discounts on fibUK events
- The opportunity to participate in international commission and task groups.
- Early careers group for members' younger staff
- For the specific benefits related to each class of membership, please see the individial application forms below
It’s also an opportunity to influence codes and standards and network with experts in concrete.
Corporate Membership - For companies and organisations. Annual subscription is £750.
Sole Practitioner and Small Firm Membership - for firms with five or fewer professional staff. Annual subscription is £190.
Academic Membership - For universities or educational establishments. Annual subscription is £490.
If you would like to get involved contact fibUK outlining your relevant experience.
Contact / further information